quack quack my young padawans

Hi there... Want to say hello to us .. or have anything else you just want to say .. feel free!

Moderators: .Web Crew, JoKeRs Officers

quack quack my young padawans

Postby Blade » Wed May 31, 2006 9:08 pm

It's only the blader~joker here :)

Just thought i'd pop by and say hello to the fun lovin jolly jokers!!.. all those years ago when i was a little kid i did play tanny once.. :) im 22now

I've just finished my degree! yeah! so moving to the big bad city of london in search of the new life! YEAH! check out some of my sexy stuff at darrenjsmith.co.uk

anyways, I only really play battlefield2 nowadays. prefer the fast paced action!! :) Hope everyone is just supa-dooper!

8)
"You obviously do not KNOW WHO YOU'RE FUCKING WITH!" - Wesley Snipes, Blade II
Blade
Board NewB

Postby Milyenu » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:20 am

8o) Wooot hey Bl/\de!!!
Omg time flies it's been > 8 years ago since I last played Tanny.:armata_PDT_41J
:grin: GoodLuck in the big bad world err London.
Everything is all peachy here, as bizzy as ever.
Vibes [in-game Pssst] & I [in-game Milyenu] are playing EQ2 [PVP] on Nagafen [Freeport]
Last edited by Milyenu on Fri May 14, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Milyenu
Web Crew

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:08 pm

Hey hey hey Darren!!!! WoW! Long time no hear! I don't think the big bad world is ready for you! Maybe a few more years of travelling for tyou before you start?? :)

And hiya all !!! Hope you're all doing well! Missing you all loads and loads and loads! Hope Dion, Jaydin, Nana, Nate and all the other kiddies are doing well, tell them their nanny misses them!!!

Hope all's well in teh world of EQ, I'm working like a slave in South Africa doing my articles, and when I have some free time I'm sitting on Eve online.

Anyway, hope everyones doing well, big hugs to Salena and Ralf, and Brandi and Carlos, and hell....to everyone!!!!

Gary (aka MiNi, Meeny)
Anonymous

Postby Milyenu » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:49 am

:crazy: Mini!!! Hey you

:P The kids miss their nanny

Life on Nagafen :shrug: Qtards (Qeynos aligned toons) use me as target-practise...but ONE day I'll get my revenge :grin:

Alles goed in Zuid Afrika? Wanneer kom je weer eens deze kant op?

Big huggerz!!!
Milyenu
Web Crew

Return to Say Hello!