*Wavies*

Hi there... Want to say hello to us .. or have anything else you just want to say .. feel free!

Moderators: .Web Crew, JoKeRs Officers

*Wavies*

Postby Bupollor » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:51 pm

Heya guys :)

I am most probably a stranger to most of you guys here, but i used to be part of the Horizons crew who just transfered from Kithicor.
After not much talk and persuasion i was forced into reactivating my account and rerolling here to play with them and get their engines going again.
And as if it wasnt enough, Dina even made me sign up on the forums.
Anyways just thought I'd throw a line so i didn't just pop ingame out of the blue :)
Seeing as im not a wealthy person and im not able to transfer my chars I am rerolling an entirely new character here.
So will be looking at an entirely new and fresh Brigand with probably a future dream of betraying for Swashie if it isnt suiting me.

Out of the game im a real-life friend of Heian, Graulf and the danish gang, and know Dina and Inglorion and i might have missed a few others who transfered, from years ago.
So living in Denmark, the young blood of the Danish gang, im the person supposed to make them not feel as old as they really are. Haven't worked yet.
And usually answer the name, "The Can" Graulf and Heian can enlighten that one.

Anyways, currently waiting for the game to actually download, due to my discs not being happy about sharing space with my PC.

4 Hours and counting, so will catch you guys ingame if everything goes well, or in a panicking post about a malfunctioning PC if it doesnt :)
Bupollor
Board NewB

Postby Medeena » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:03 pm

Ohh if anyone was wondering I am Dina ..... used to be medina u see... but now Medeeeeeeena or just Dee :) cause my real name is dionne and everyone at home calls me dee anyway or mummy or Sexy bitch ;)
Medeena Moonglow
A.K.A Dionne
Quest Mistress
Fluffleaholic
Medeena
Guild Officer

Postby Bupollor » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:05 pm

I'll blame it on the spelling control, all those red lines makes me nervous and twitchy.
Bupollor
Board NewB

Postby Bupollor » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:55 pm

Oh Medeena told me to ask someone to change the name on here to Silvanor, seeing as someone cheated and stole my name.
But me and names.. Dina! Help!
Bupollor
Board NewB

Postby Gninja » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:28 pm

Done, and welcome to the crew :)
Gninja
Guild Leader

Postby Ballroque » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:42 am

welcome :-)
Ballroque
JoKeR

Postby Inglorion » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:32 am