wow, password still works! /wave

Hi there... Want to say hello to us .. or have anything else you just want to say .. feel free!

Moderators: .Web Crew, JoKeRs Officers

wow, password still works! /wave

Postby Butterflye » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Hello to any that remember me!
I've been thinking of you guys lately (not just lately, but more then usual) and hoping that you all are having fun and behaving yourselves.
Happy birthday to Heian and Medeena and any others that i missed, congrats to any babies and weddings that may have happened in the past year and whatever its been...2 years...I don't know. Love you guys, take care, and hopefully remember me with a smile.
/salute
My armor smells funny :/
Butterflye
Retired

Postby Gninja » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:50 pm

Hey there :)
Gninja
Guild Leader

Postby Karmha » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:20 am

OMG Butterbaby how you been?
Last time we spoke ur baby was just a few months old so considering mine is now 1½ years it's been a while.
BIG hugs and kisses to ya hun.
You still in game btw? Have u on my friends list but since i started working there is a lot of peeps i never get to c anymore.
Hope to hear from u again soon
Karrma
Karmha
JoKeR

Postby Medeena » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:52 am

BUTTTER!!! OMG has it really been that long... Nice to hear from you hun *hugs* hope everything with you is well!! Miss you!
Medeena Moonglow
A.K.A Dionne
Quest Mistress
Fluffleaholic
Medeena
Guild Officer

Postby Heian » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:40 pm

hey hey Butterfly *hugs* and thx hope you have fun and live is being good to you :)
Heian
JoKeR

Postby Arurra » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:03 pm

OMG hey hunny. Thaght about you just the other fay :)
How are you? and what are you up too?

Love and kisses Aru
Arurra
JoKeR

Postby Graulf » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Hey Butterfly :) Hope you are well.

G
Graulf
JoKeR

Postby Butterflye » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:04 am

Hey, so glad to see the responses!
The baby is about a year and half, so i guess thats how long its been :) I left the game a couple months after i left jokers, and it was a whim that i checked this site again to see if i could say hello.

I've actually been in Warcraft...yeah, i know, don't scoff. All things considered, eq2 is a better game-i know that, but i needed a change. The pvp battlegrounds there have been whats kept me for so long. I have a lot of fun with that. Also as a bonus, the crafting system there doesnt put me to sleep at the keyboard. Has eq ever gotten an organized pvp system (besides the pvp servers)? Last i remember there was just an arena of some sorts that nobody really used. BTW, what are you guys still doing at level 80? :P

Are you guys having fun? Has the game stayed interesting i hope? Looks like you got an expansion recently (it was RoK when i left)

Things stay the same, time goes by-those of you with kids know how it is. The house always needs work, and i take what time i can to pwn noobz (thats what the kids in game call it anyways) except for those troublesome paladins...those suckers always kill my warrior :P

Anyway, thats whats up-let me know how its all going, id love to hear more... /love
My armor smells funny :/
Butterflye
Retired

Postby Bupollor » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:40 am

Buttercup!!
Good to see you're still alive :)
Just ended my own Wow spree a couple of months ago, 4½ years must be enough for now.
Bupollor
Board NewB

Postby Talendir » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:21 pm

hey hey butter
glad to hear your doing well :)
Talendir
Board NewB

Return to Say Hello!