For Vibes :)))

Hi there... Want to say hello to us .. or have anything else you just want to say .. feel free!

Moderators: .Web Crew, JoKeRs Officers

For Vibes :)))

Postby Meeny » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:56 pm

Hey bro :)

Just to let you know I'm still kinda active on AA, only catch is that I can only play South African servers. My lag os too big if I play other servers. However, my other brother in Bristol (UK) can play on the SA servers and he only gets around 160 ping...so you should come give us a try and see how your ping is...would be cool to play with ya again :)

I have have joined a South African team who are active in SA tournaments, but they are not registered with aaotracker (I dont think), thats why u will see me on the tracker as -=DeToX=-MiNi.

Anyway, come have a look at the few SA servers we have (they are non-honour though) and try get in. A list of the servers are at http://www.americasarmy.co.za. There it tells you the IP and how many people are logged into the SA servers, you will also see them on gamespy. OR, just have a look at the last server I have been on :)

Hope to see you soon!!!

MiNi
Last edited by Meeny on Fri May 14, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meeny
> MiNi

Postby Delph » Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:26 pm

so that's why you have been slacking in EQ2 :)
"Be AfRaId, Be VeRy AfRaId, BeCaUsE DeLpH Is HeRe, HiDe YoUr WoMeN, ChIlDrEn AnD HoUsEhOlD PeTs"

***JoKeRsPiRiTeD SiNcE 1999***
***CaUsEr Of "EfEs"***
Delph
> Ajax
> Ajax

Postby Meeny » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:33 pm

Heh :) not really....got my exams comin up shortly and trying to get into a good sleeping patern for them :P Nice thing about AA is that you can log in for 20 mins and accomplish something :)

But I will be back on EQ2 regularly again soon !

MiNi
Meeny
> MiNi

Postby Vibes » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:08 am

I'll try and find ya :)
ViBeS aka Pssst

JoKeRs WilD Ex-Officer (retired)

Active:
OGame: Little Boeddha
EQ1: Ytrok 70 Enchanter
Retired:
EQ1: Poetry