Howdy!

Hi there... Want to say hello to us .. or have anything else you just want to say .. feel free!

Moderators: .Web Crew, JoKeRs Officers

Howdy!

Postby shive_lee » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:31 pm

Hi there everybody! new guy here. I am interested in joining the jokers guild for eq2 as well. I currently have no characters on mistmmoore server but will be remedying that shortly. My highest lvl char atm is on unrest server. He is Vahlen, a cuddly 17 IKsar bard.. tho he will be 18 and perhaps even 19 when he finishes the fp to qey betrayel quest. I liked fp, but changed due to the desire to play with a friend of mine who got me started on the game from eqoa which i have several chars. I will be making my mistmoore char a bit later, and in the mean time i appreciate any and all opinions and recommendations for race/class :) tho i do have an affinity for iksar and ratonga personally, i am more than willing and ready to try any. class wise, i tend to be a scout at heart and will prob continue so, unless i get a good combinatiobn of race class for other. Well, off i go for now. hope to get some good ideas. Later Jokers!!
Last edited by shive_lee on Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can't be good, be good at IT!
shive_lee
Board NewB

Postby Delph » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:57 pm

Luckely in eq2 equipment is everything so starting starts aren't that important. This way you should play whatever race you enjoy playing. And what kind of class? Well that just depends on your style and what you like.
"Be AfRaId, Be VeRy AfRaId, BeCaUsE DeLpH Is HeRe, HiDe YoUr WoMeN, ChIlDrEn AnD HoUsEhOlD PeTs"

***JoKeRsPiRiTeD SiNcE 1999***
***CaUsEr Of "EfEs"***
Delph
> Ajax
> Ajax

Postby Gninja » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:29 pm

out of curiousity who was it that brought you from unrest to mistmoore? Welcome to the boards btw :)
Gninja
Guild Leader

Postby shive_lee » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:33 pm

Actually, there wasnt anybody specific. I was on the official site, watching the movies you guys made here and i loved em. specially "The Sweetest Goodbye" and "JWB" walkthrough.
shive_lee
Board NewB

Postby Gninja » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:41 pm

Ah gotcha :) Well you are welcome to post an application in the applications forum located HERE

Once you have read all the rules and regulations fill out the application and post it in a seperate thread in the application forum. Once done an officer will review it and post with further questions or instructions on what to do.

Thanks for your intrest and good luck! :youcandoit:
Last edited by Gninja on Fri May 14, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gninja
Guild Leader

Postby shive_lee » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:46 pm

Cool, do i need to get my fp citizenship first or can i apply while still on isle of refuge? i think i have decided to make an iksar scout again, but this time make him go along the pred/assassin class path. the name is a tad more trivky, my bard was easy, just named him from my eqoa bard of same name.
shive_lee
Board NewB

Postby Gninja » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:47 pm

you can apply at any time as long as none of your characters are currently tagged in another EQ2 guild. We cannot tag you (if approved) until you are actually in Freeport or Qeynos
Gninja
Guild Leader

Postby shive_lee » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:48 pm

Ahh okay. none of my other characters are in a guild on eq2. Well, off i go to make my char. Have a good one everyone and thanks for replying Gninja, i 'preciate it.
shive_lee
Board NewB

Postby Gninja » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:49 pm

np and Good Luck :)
Gninja
Guild Leader

Return to Say Hello!