New Guy

Hi there... Want to say hello to us .. or have anything else you just want to say .. feel free!

Moderators: .Web Crew, JoKeRs Officers

New Guy

Postby Alan » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:55 am

Hello

I m a friend Frere aka Mike Greiner we are both in the sand. I am playing lingage 2 at the moment but getting bored with it same think over and over. Looking for a new group to play with in a couple months Myself and a couple of outer guys. In to the role end .

Alan Runge
Alan
Board NewB

Postby Gninja » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:17 am

Great to have yas... Any friend of Big Mike is a friend of ours :) Stay safe over there guys :youcandoit:
Gninja
Guild Leader

Postby Meeny » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:06 am

/wave Nice to meet ya :)

MiNi
Meeny
> MiNi

Postby Inglorion » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:05 pm

say hi to Mike from Denmark :crazy:
Inglorion
Board Troller

Postby Vibes » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:23 pm

Hey there .....

If you need a place .. as Gnin already stated ... Any friends of Mike are friends of us .... SO you are all welcome to tag along ...

But you better make sure he makes it out in good health ok!!
ViBeS aka Pssst

JoKeRs WilD Ex-Officer (retired)

Active:
OGame: Little Boeddha
EQ1: Ytrok 70 Enchanter
Retired:
EQ1: Poetry
EQ2: Stampertje
EQ2: Pssst
AA: ViBeS
DAoC: Ytrok
Tanarus: ViBeS
WoW: ViBes
Vibes
> Vibes

Postby Milyenu » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:27 pm

Hey hey welcome :grin:

Stay safe out there!!! :youcandoit:
Milyenu
Web Crew

Hiya

Postby Frere » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:50 pm

Hi Gang !
I'm at work and goofing off , so forgive me for being brief. Alen is a good friend from here and has even gotten me into playing the only game that works on my laptop here.. UO.

He said he was going to check out EQ2 when he gets back home so please all, give him a hand ... and NO MINI thats not a hand JOB either :grin:

well it happened, i lost the internet connection to my tent so i am bumming now... BUT less then 5 months to go and I shall be online again with you all. Grenman... Michael my son has purchased the game and I am not sure if he hooked up with you all yet... but heads up.. hes around again.

well take care and ttyl
Frere
Board NewB

Postby Llad » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:03 pm

Frere and Mike, good luck out there. I was a Marine corpse brat and grew up to join the Navy so I feel for ya. I know how it is to be away from the people I love for months at a time and not know for sure when I am going home. Keep up the great work and come home safe. :youcandoit:
Llad
> Wolf69moon

Postby Anonymous » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:04 am

Welcome Allen ..... and big hugs to ya Mike hope all is well and we miss you tons.... Gren is doing well he seems to really like the game =P hope to see you in game soon, cant do the bubba jokes in /gu with youngins I guess will have to be tells soon better get used to not mistelling RARRRRR

Stay safe both of you!!!!

Kierra
Trenody
Cyenna
Anonymous

Postby Frere » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:38 pm

Hey, just made a phone call to Cenu and Clon from Orbis De Pax on any ro server... they just bought the game and should be applying to join soon also.

I do truely miss you all much.... planning on building a top of the line box when i get back, it looks like i lost my dsl but went with cable. so connect should be ok. I cant wait.

take care, Hugs to all.

Mike aka Frere
Frere
Board NewB

Postby Vibes » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:52 pm

Well tell them they are more then welcome with us !

Hope to have you back online soon and hope even more to see you leave that place and get back in a more "friendly" environment!
ViBeS aka Pssst

JoKeRs WilD Ex-Officer (retired)

Active:
OGame: Little Boeddha
EQ1: Ytrok 70 Enchanter
Retired:
EQ1: Poetry
EQ2: Stampertje
EQ2: Pssst
AA: ViBeS
DAoC: Ytrok
Tanarus: ViBeS
WoW: ViBes
Vibes
> Vibes

Postby Clonn » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:44 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome. My daughter (Galewinds - A Ro) and her husband bought us EQ II (early Christmas present). They had started characters on Steamfont sooooo Cenu and I began toons there, so I will probably be on that server when we play as a family (Zandraya plays with us there also).

I started Clonn on Mistmore right after I spoke with Mike. As soon as he finishs up his basics and all the preliminary quests he will seek out an officer. Clonn is old and tends to walk everywhere so don't hold your breath, or strain your eyesight looking for him. He is the last of the clan McCrag and rather angry at the Gods for being so fickle.

Til we meet, Be Safe, Clonn
You are not alone
Clonn
Board NewB

Postby Milyenu » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:07 pm

Weee hey there and welcome :)

/hugs to Zandraya!
Milyenu
Web Crew

Postby Clonn » Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:32 pm

Spoke with Zandraya today, looks like he'll be creating a toon on Mistmore, also.

P.S. I...aaaaah didn't hug him but, I did pass it on.

Clonn (RL Roger Shuttleworth)
You are not alone
Clonn
Board NewB

Hiya everyone!

Postby Zacktyrst » Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:41 pm

I just talke to Clonn, and told me about you all being on EQII. Glad to know I might be able to group up with some old friends. Not sure what I will be playing yet, so I will let you all know when it is all said and done.

Just wanted to drop a note to say Howdy 8)

EQ 1 Zandraya
Zacktyrst
Board NewB

Next

Return to Say Hello!