Midsummer

This forum contain public news and information about JoKeRs WilD.

Moderator: .Web Crew

Postby Desmona » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:56 am

Well, i put my bags down 0:30 last night, wasnt realy up to write at that point. But the trip home was without problems and the weather was great when i got back, blue sky and sunshine at midnight. Now that i got refreshing sleep i can sit down and write. It was a realy great weekend, nice to see you all again. And a big thanks to Karm and G for hosting the event. I must say i didnt miss the dancing around the pole that much. Sorry to have seen the sweds only for such a short time, not even long enough to been recognized by Rougad (no problem mate).
Flutter i cant help you with the pics, for some unknown reason i didnt took my camera out of the bagpack :?
So i want to see pics too.

But now i have to clean the house before my sister comes with the kid for a visit. That means except from short shard runs with Dred and Wolfen i wont be playing for the rest of the month. Have a nice time guys and to all you Roskilde people, i hope the sun stays around a bit longer so the forecast from sunday morning was a mistake 8)
Desmona
JoKeR

Postby Bupollor » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Thanks for the visit guys, was a good week/weekend though somewhat stressy.
Im not used to alot of people, let alone strangers and i usually struggle with it in everyday life. So sorry to anyone who might have felt offended or anything along those lines.
Chances are if you spoke to me that i would sound snappy with a reply.
But was great to finally meet all of you, although im happy you're gone now! :D
And will be looking forward to next years trip, where-ever that may be :)
I got some pictures and a movie or two so i'll upload some later tonight i think :)
Bupollor
Board NewB

Postby Talendir » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Hey i'm home (i think)

It was an awesome weekend, and good to see you all.
huge thanks to G and karma, and also to everyone that came :D
hope we can do it again.

and yes i'm special, in most ways :P
hehe
Talendir
Board NewB

Postby Bupollor » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:28 pm

A bunch of pics in the Photo album so check them out, not alot of them seeing i didnt get to shoot too much (And they are from a phone so in a funny angle).
I know Dee have quite a few pictures so hopefully she will upload loads of them.
Bupollor
Board NewB

Postby Inglorion » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:16 pm

Thanks for a great time, and a very special thank you to Karma and G for hosting this event....as always, it was great fun to see you all.

The Brits have been boarded the plane and are on their way home now....and thanks to all who visited my place yesterday too to enjoy the nice weather in the garden....although i think there was one of those "chair games" going at my appartement, since there seemed to always be a couple of chairs too little :1onemoment:

Hope to see you all soon again.
Inglorion
Board Troller

Postby Medeena » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:37 am

It was so nice to see everyone again and I miss you all. Im glad I got my fix of swedes too thanks so much for making the effort to come guys even if it was short it was still sweet :)

*hugs to you all*

Happy to have my bed but sad to have left. Cant wait till I get my bed to denmark heehee.

*more hugs* Dee

P.S. Karm please post the info on how to make Æblekage.
Medeena Moonglow
A.K.A Dionne
Quest Mistress
Fluffleaholic
Medeena
Guild Officer

Previous

Return to JoKeRs Wild News and Public Information