Animia, 25 Warlock / 21 Tailor, Sarnak

Join us on Mistmoore

Moderators: .Web Crew, JoKeRs Officers

Animia, 25 Warlock / 21 Tailor, Sarnak

Postby Animia » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:03 am

Quote:
1. What is your in game name? Animia

2. What is your Real Life age? 24

3. What is the highest level of the characters you play? Well, I just deleted all of my oldies when I came back to EQ after a year or so off. Deleted a 70 and a couple of 40s. Have one alt on Najena that is 26, I think, but that's it. Currently this character is at 25.

4. What are the current classes of the characters you play? Warden and Warlock. I like war, apparently?

5. Are you considered a respectable member of the EQ2 Mistmoore community? No complaints from anyone. Does that make me respectable? :)

6. Are you more of a person to pick or be picked on? And can you take it? Neither, really. I mind my own business for the most part. I can take it, though. I'm the youngest of 8. Wouldn't have survived past childhood if I couldn't.

7. Have you been in any previous guilds in EQ2? (Outside of JoKeRs)

8. What other games have you played? All of them, maybe. :-P

9. Where are you from/live currently? Texas, but I've lived in Oregon, Missouri, and Illinois in recent years. Might be moving to Las Vegas in the not too distant future.

10. What time zone are you in? Central

11. Do you have a Gnome fetish? (no details please) Hmm. In real life, I'm on the short side, so I'm all for rooting for the little guys.

12. Did you know that Twinkle Twinkle Little Star has the same beat as the ABCs song? Yes, I did.

13. Stop Singing... Was not. :-P

14. What kind of character do you think you are? Achiever? Explorer? etc. I'm an explorer, for sure. I like doing quests more than ganging up on big baddies, but I'm always happy to help someone do that sorta thing.

15. In 100 words or less explain why you think you would be a valid member of JoKeRs and what you can offer us. I've been on EQ2 since the beginning, on and off. I've been playing MMOs forever and think I've got the knack of it. I'm helpful, I'm nice and I don't bite. ^_^

16. Have you read the JoKeRs Rules and Regulations? Yes I have.

17. What is the one thing that will get you kicked out of JoKeRs quick? (Refer to guild rules)

DRAMA
Last edited by Animia on Fri May 14, 2010 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only the learned man rules himself.
Animia
Board NewB

Postby Animia » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:20 am

I just realized I missed a question.... sorry.

I'm in a guild on Najena called Champions of Norrath. I was in other guilds before my temporary breakup with EQ, but I have no idea what their names were. Long time ago.
Last edited by Animia on Fri May 14, 2010 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only the learned man rules himself.
Animia
Board NewB

Postby Arurra » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:37 pm

Hey there nice to meet you :)
Arurra
JoKeR

Return to Apply to JoKeRs WilD (Mistmoore)