Join us on Mistmoore

Moderators: .Web Crew, JoKeRs Officers

I would like join **Dredtik**80 Zerker Myth

Postby Dredtik » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:15 am

Quote:
1. What is your in game name? Dredtik

2. What is your Real Life age? 48

3. What is the highest level of the characters you play? 80

4. What are the current classes of the characters you play? Zerker, SK, Swash, Bruiser, Fury Brigand

5. Are you concidered a respectable member of the EQ2 Mistmoore community? Yes

6. Are you more of a person to pick or be picked on? And can you take it? I can dish it out and I can take it :) I'm certainly not boring

7. Have you been in any previous guilds in EQ2? (Outside of JoKeRs) Yes on Kithicor and currently in a friends guild after recent move to MM

8. What other games have you played? WoW

9. Where are you from/live currently? From Virginia and live in Oklahoma

10. What time zone are you in? CST

11. Do you have a Gnome fetish? (no details please) Yes

12. Did you know that Twinkle Twinkle Little Star has the same beat as the ABCs song? Yes I have it as a ring tone

13. Stop Singing...

14. What kind of character do you think you are? Achiever? Explorer? etc.Explorer and leader of group fun. Always willing to help.

15. In 100 words or less explain why you think you would be a valid member of JoKeRs and what you can offer us. I am a seasoned veteran that has led a guild very similar to this on Kith. As with all things I needed to just play and have fun. This is as close to home as I will find. I love to help people and enjoy the fellowship

16. Have you read the JoKeRs Rules and Regulations? Yes

17. What is the one thing that will get you kicked out of JoKeRs quick? (Refer to guild rules) Drama
You are empowered with the greatest gift of all.....Choice!!!
Dredtik
Board NewB

Postby Gninja » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:39 am

Heyas! You can contact any member of Jokers for a trial tag to the guild. Trial tags usually last a month but can be longer or shorter depending on the person. They are only a time for you to decide if we fit what you are looking for in a guild and for us to see if you fit what we are looking for in a Joker :)
Gninja
Guild Leader

Postby Boralis » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Gninja wrote:....... and for us to see if you fit what we are looking for in a Joker :)

Joke time.... i'm waiting :)
Boralis
Board NewB

Return to Apply to JoKeRs WilD (Mistmoore)