Behind the Scenes - JoKeRs EnTeRtAiNmEnT

Got an Idea for a JoKeR movie? Let us know here...

Moderator: .Web Crew

Behind the Scenes - JoKeRs EnTeRtAiNmEnT

Postby Inglorion » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:47 am

Already told you about this one, Gninja, but thought I'd post it in your "useless ideas"-box :tongue:

Setting: pretty much anywhere with nice looking locations in game that has been used so far in your movies (or that you are planning to use)

Content: A "behind the scenes" movie. Gninja the gnome running around yelling "ACTION!", "That's a wrap", and all the other things that movie directors do. Need a shot of you somewhere in a location with a cool looking chair on which you can stick a "Gnome Director" or something on it. Would also need some of the people who've been in the movies to appear "being directed". If enough people, it could be cool to have a shot of someone kos in a city get knocked on his/her ass by city guards and kicked for "trying to sneak in on the set to see the stars" as well as having a bunch of people standing in a big crowd cheering and such while the "moviestars" walk by - like a galla premiere and such. No idea how much editing stuff can be done in the movies, but could also be cool to have that crowd have banners and stuff with all kinds of silly things written all over them.

Well...just an idea :youcandoit:
Inglorion
Board Troller

Postby Gninja » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:59 am

Sounds like great fun Inglorion! I got a few ideas spun off from reading what you posted so we can run with it after we get done with the Jboots 1 movie.

Great idea :)
Gninja
Guild Leader

Postby Delph » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:18 am

too bad customs still has mini's computer or else the role for the director stalker would filled in already :)
"Be AfRaId, Be VeRy AfRaId, BeCaUsE DeLpH Is HeRe, HiDe YoUr WoMeN, ChIlDrEn AnD HoUsEhOlD PeTs"

***JoKeRsPiRiTeD SiNcE 1999***
***CaUsEr Of "EfEs"***
Delph
> Ajax
> Ajax

Postby Inglorion » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:12 am

lol...just thought that it should have been Shawshank Redemption or a movie like it starring Frere and Mini being the stalker fan :1onemoment:
Inglorion
Board Troller

Postby Lanoo » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:02 pm

Mini found his comp, but his mother now says he isnt allowed to talk to people like you guys cos you a baaad influence on her baby boy.
His g/f could also be the cause :grin:
[b][size=150][color=blue]Lanoo[/color][/size][/b] (EQ2-Gaurdian-Craftsman 2006), Landyfix (EQ1-Druid 2004), LaNdY~JoKeR (Tanarus 1998), Landx [Eve 2009], Landr or Aggraf [Shards of Dahlaya (EQ) 2010]
Lanoo
> Landy

Postby Flutterflies » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:54 pm

Well that sucks ass
Flutterflies
> Flutterbye

Postby Delph » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:00 pm

lol landy, you must be joking right?
"Be AfRaId, Be VeRy AfRaId, BeCaUsE DeLpH Is HeRe, HiDe YoUr WoMeN, ChIlDrEn AnD HoUsEhOlD PeTs"

***JoKeRsPiRiTeD SiNcE 1999***
***CaUsEr Of "EfEs"***
Delph
> Ajax
> Ajax

hmm i´ve got an idea

Postby Cirkeline » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:31 pm

Wouldnt it be great .. if we could do a documentary about a subject i know is on everybodys mind theese days :shh:

it would be kinda like discovery channel .. with the seriousness .. and the realistic picture .. i mean we could win a grammy or sumfin 8)

the subject i was thinking about ... i mean hey come on guys its time 2 get it out in the open !!! :youcandoit:

between Gninjas transexuel behavior and Flobs crossdressing habits i really think we could get some peeps attention on that .. :crazy:

and dont be ashamed guys .. cause emptying your hearts and submitting the truth .. it migth actually help other peeps with the same dessires :tongue:

Like uhmm i dont know,
Ingy and Deb ...

And of cause ill will be supporting u guys all the way thruu
help tell ur familly , friends wifes and of cause the guild should know :grin:

but i really think :youcandoit: it might be personel but im sure ull feel ´so much better when its all out in the open :-D

/Cirkeline

happy thougths and lots of love
Cirkeline
Panic Evacs'R'Us

Postby Debillus » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:34 pm

I'm scared .... someone please call for my momma ...
Debillus
Extreme Poster!

Postby Gninja » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:49 pm

lol
Gninja
Guild Leader

Postby Inglorion » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:58 pm

roflmao..... :1onemoment: ummm...no? ;)
Inglorion
Board Troller

Return to Ideas!