The Lone Ranger...

Got something funny to post? Here's where you have that opportunity!

Moderators: .Web Crew, JoKeRs Officers

The Lone Ranger...

Postby Gninja » Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:30 pm

The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian war party.

The Indian Chief proclaims, "So, you are the great Lone Ranger. In honour of the Harvest Festival, you will be executed in three days. But, before I kill you, I will grant you three requests. What is your first request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse."

The Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in Silver's ear and the horse gallops away. Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his back.

As the Indian Chief watches, the blonde enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed. "You have a very fine and loyal horse but I will still kill you in two days. What is your second request?"

The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse. Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in the horse's ear. As before, Silver takes off across the plains and disappears over the horizon.

Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a brunette, even more attractive than the blonde. She enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed. "You are indeed a man of many talents but I still kill you tomorrow. "What is your last request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse....alone."

The Chief is curious but he agrees and Silver is brought to the Lone Ranger's tent.

Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him square in the eye and says, "Listen very carefully you dumb ass horse. For the last time . . . BRING POSSEEEE!!!!"
Gninja
Guild Leader

Postby Debillus » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:01 am

I'm sorry for being stupid, but I have no clue what Posseeee!!!! means, kind of burns off the joke for me I guess.

:shrug:
Debillus
Extreme Poster!

Postby Kierra » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:37 am

Possee is a group of guys in the old west that would rescue or save someone haha hunt or track down bad guys.
Kierra
Guild Officer/Hooker

Postby Debillus » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:57 am

Thank's for the clarification ... Now It makes some sense =)
Debillus
Extreme Poster!

Return to JoKeS!