Glasgow terrorist bombing

Got something funny to post? Here's where you have that opportunity!

Moderators: .Web Crew, JoKeRs Officers

Glasgow terrorist bombing

Postby Flobdeth » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:36 pm

This is kinda what the porter guy said.

This had me in stitches, I apologise if any of you have a sense of humour failure, but...............................................

Glasgow v America
-----------------

If this had happened in a US airport, compared to Glasgow

Eyewitness accounts.
--------------------
America:
"Oh my God! There was a man on fire, he was running about, I just ran for my life. I thought I was gonna die, he got so close to me"

Glasgow:
"C*nt wis running aboot on fire,so a ran up n gave him a good boot, then decked him"

America:
"I just wanna get home, away from here. I just wanna get home, I thought I was gonna die"

Glasgow:
"Here shug, am no leaving here till am oan a f*ckin' plane!"

America:
"There was pandemonium, people were running in all directions, we didn't know what was hapening, I thought I was gonna die"

Glasgow:
"F*ck this fir a kerry oan, moan we'll get a pint in"

America:
"We thought he was gonna blow us all up he had a gas canister, and was trying to get into his trunk, I thought we were gonna die, I just ran for my life"

Glasgow:
"A swaggered by the motor that wis on fire, and the dafty couldnae even open his boot, he wis in fire annaw so a ran up n gave him a good boot to the baws"

America:
"There was this huge explosion, it sounded like war, I thought I was gonna die"

Glasgow:
"There wis a bang, yi know when yi throw BO basher intae a fire it wis like that"

America:
"I'm too traumatised even to speak, I thought I was gonna die"

Glasgow:
"Here mate, gies 2 minutes till a phone ma auld dear, if am gonna be oan the telly a want her tae tape it"

And Finally, two quotes from an eye-witness.........John Smeaton (these are real)

John just surpassed himself on the National ITV News. The interviewer asked, "What message do you have for the bombers"? John replied, "This is Glasgow we'll just set about you"

John did an interview on CNN and they asked how he restrained the guy and he said "Me and other folk were just tryin' 2 get the boot in and some other guy banjoed him"!

Mr Smeaton - Local Hero

Translations on request :tongue:
Flobdeth
> Tonedeth

Return to JoKeS!