This better be fake...

Got something funny to post? Here's where you have that opportunity!

Moderators: .Web Crew, JoKeRs Officers

This better be fake...

Postby Mawie » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:51 am

http://www.victimsofchildren.com/

The internet is a source of true crap. I hope that's fake.

(Disclaimer: this is super offensive to humanity in general. If you're gonna get your panties in a twist over the whole Church sex scandal thing, walk away now. You've been warned.)
Last edited by Mawie on Fri May 14, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mawie
I'm Awesome.
Mawie
JoKeR

Postby Debillus » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:24 am

Well, 1 out of every 10 reported rapes are proven false, and that's just the one case where it's proven. I bet there's a similar number to be found in this case, especially when you take the settlement fees into account. Look to other cases and aspects of life to get a taste of what people will do for money. The bar seems keep being lowered from where I'm looking.

Not saying that all or the majority of the incidents are false, heck might even be as low as 1:1000 or whatever number you can think of, but I bet you it's at least 1.

Does that justify a site like that? .. The site seems to be in complete denial that any priest, anywhere have ever done anything wrong, and I'm sure that is not the case, so from that perspective, the site is despicable, but there's no denying that they may be able to help that one priest out there, being falsely accused by a gullible kid and his cynical parents. I'm not to say it wouldn't at least, and that it would be a bad thing.

/Deb
Last edited by Debillus on Fri May 14, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Debillus
Extreme Poster!

Postby Delph » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:48 am

How the creators of South Park view the whole church rape thing in the episode "Hell on earth" :-D

Last edited by Delph on Fri May 14, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be AfRaId, Be VeRy AfRaId, BeCaUsE DeLpH Is HeRe, HiDe YoUr WoMeN, ChIlDrEn AnD HoUsEhOlD PeTs"

***JoKeRsPiRiTeD SiNcE 1999***
***CaUsEr Of "EfEs"***
Delph
> Ajax
> Ajax

Postby Flobdeth » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:30 pm

A site run by paepophiles for peadophiles by the look of it, they are f***ing sick. I'm glad we don't have freedom of speech to that extent here. There'd be blood on the streets!

Lemme at em, I'll rip em a new one, sick f***ers
Last edited by Flobdeth on Fri May 14, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flobdeth
> Tonedeth

Postby Mawie » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:30 pm

Delph wrote:How the creators of South Park view the whole church rape thing in the episode "Hell on earth" :-D

I wanted a Ferrari cake, not an ACURA cake!

(Sorry, I love that episode.)
Mawie
I'm Awesome.
Mawie
JoKeR

Postby Mawie » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:33 pm

Debillus wrote:Well, 1 out of every 10 reported rapes are proven false, and that's just the one case where it's proven. I bet there's a similar number to be found in this case, especially when you take the settlement fees into account. Look to other cases and aspects of life to get a taste of what people will do for money. The bar seems keep being lowered from where I'm looking.

Not saying that all or the majority of the incidents are false, heck might even be as low as 1:1000 or whatever number you can think of, but I bet you it's at least 1.

Does that justify a site like that? .. The site seems to be in complete denial that any priest, anywhere have ever done anything wrong, and I'm sure that is not the case, so from that perspective, the site is despicable, but there's no denying that they may be able to help that one priest out there, being falsely accused by a gullible kid and his cynical parents. I'm not to say it wouldn't at least, and that it would be a bad thing.

/Deb

I agree with you for the most part.

The site is still in poor taste though. I would think that the Catholic Church has the money and the resources to get legal help from someone other than the operator of victimsofchildren.com.
Mawie
I'm Awesome.
Mawie
JoKeR

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:51 pm

wow...this is really sick
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri May 14, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Onion article

Postby Selphy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:56 pm

There was a really good Onion news story where the pope forgave the children for tempting all those priests.

Looks like someone never learned irony.
Selphy
Board NewB

Return to JoKeS!