Who's who and What's what with Joker's Titles

This forum contain public news and information about JoKeRs WilD.

Moderator: .Web Crew

Who's who and What's what with Joker's Titles

Postby Purgatoris » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:02 am

I noticed in game that there are a whole barrage of Guild Titles. Could anyone clue me in on what they mean? Like I think that the Pimp is the same as a Guild Leader and a Hooker is a Guild Officer... Anyway, I've been looking around the site and didn't see it explained anywhere and I thought that I would ask and that this would probably be the right place to ask.
Purgatoris
JoKeR

Postby Gninja » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:14 am

Guild Pimp should be labeled Guild leader it is basically any toons I play regularly (Aka Gninja and Vaevic) Reason both are tehre is because Vaevic is my Hiding character where people on the server don't know who I am and Gninja is quite well known around the community so I get a ton of tells about the game on him.

Guild Officers are officers. Alts of officers are alts of officers.

Guild H00kers are not officers they are just a fun rank that has same permissions as normal Jokers. It's an inside joke I can explain to you on vent one day :)

Jokers are regular members

Jokers alts are alts

Slackers are people who have stated they will be gone for a whiole or people who haven't played for at least 100 days

Trial are trial members and their alts
Gninja
Guild Leader

Postby Purgatoris » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:23 pm

Thank you... and I will most definitely be asking about the whole Hooker thing...
Purgatoris
JoKeR

Return to JoKeRs Wild News and Public Information