Reecez LVL 80 Defiler

Join us on Mistmoore

Moderators: .Web Crew, JoKeRs Officers

Reecez LVL 80 Defiler

Postby Reecez » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:06 pm

1. What is your in game name? Reecez Peecez

2. What is your Real Life age? 33

3. What is the highest level of the characters you play? 80

4. What are the current classes of the characters you play?

Where to start ... lol. I am an alt-a-holic and queen of the lower level alt reroll. I currently have in order of highest lvl to lowest on MM...

Reecez Peecez - Defiler
Myne D'Games - Coercer
Lenasia - Warden
Sometimes Ifeel'Likeanut - Warlock
Sometimez Idon'Tt - Brigand
Muzikk Der'Nacht - Dirge
Xiamara- Bruiser
Xhexx - Ranger
Snickrz - Fury
Xxhexx - Necro
Darkhuntr - SK

I did reroll some alts (4 lowest) when I moved over to MM from Kithicor, no point in paying for chars in 20s/30s.

5. Are you considered a respectable member of the EQ2 Mistmoore community? Yes

6. Are you more of a person to pick or be picked on? And can you take it?

Either or, and yes I can take it. As Dredtik knows, hehe, when he messes with me too much, I conveniently forget to heal him :P It's all in good fun :) I only do that to him, so don't think I go around wiping groups or anything. Dred and I are good friends lol.

7. Have you been in any previous guilds in EQ2? (Outside of JoKeRs)

Yes

8. What other games have you played?

Eq1, Vanguard, various console games, etc.

9. Where are you from/live currently?

From Maine, live in FL

10. What time zone are you in?

EST

11. Do you have a Gnome fetish? (no details please)

Don't know how to answer that question lol.

12. Did you know that Twinkle Twinkle Little Star has the same beat as the ABCs song?

Honestly I didn't know, never paid attention.

13. Stop Singing...

Okay :)

14. What kind of character do you think you are? Achiever? Explorer? etc.

I am an explorer with a dash of Achiever in there. I like to help out anyone who needs it. I like variety, otherwise it's a grind. Don't get me wrong I can grind levels and writs till the cows come home, but I get bored with it.

15. In 100 words or less explain why you think you would be a valid member of JoKeRs and what you can offer us.

In Gninja's words .... "For us, being Jokers is bigger than the game. The fact that we play this game is secondary to the fact that we play the game together. In many definitions of the word, we truly are a family here.....our main objective is to have fun together playing our favorite game. " That is what I am looking for in a guild. I can offer the guild... me, someone who is willing to help out and occasional Jen moments to laugh at (I am not blonde, therefore I have "Jen Moments" instead of blonde moments).

16. Have you read the JoKeRs Rules and Regulations?

Yes

17. What is the one thing that will get you kicked out of JoKeRs quick? (Refer to guild rules)

Causing Drama
Last edited by Reecez on Fri May 14, 2010 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reecez
Board NewB

Postby Gninja » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:32 am

Heyas and welcome! Look around for anyone with a jokers tag and they can get you setup with a trial tag. The trial tag is just that... a trial. Not only for you in the eyes of the guild but the guild in the eyes of you. Once it is seen that you are a good fit for us we will offer you full membership and you can choose to accept or decline :)
Gninja
Guild Leader

Return to Apply to JoKeRs WilD (Mistmoore)