Is this true you Denmarkenese people?

Got something funny to post? Here's where you have that opportunity!

Moderators: .Web Crew, JoKeRs Officers

Is this true you Denmarkenese people?

Postby Gninja » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:14 pm

Denmark's government ruled in 2001 that institutionalized citizens have the right to have sex and that caregivers must even take them to visit prostitutes. (Prostitution is legal in Denmark.) According to a January dispatch from Aarhus, Denmark, in London's Observer, Mr. Torben Vegener Hansen, 59, who has cerebral palsy and lives at home on government assistance, is challenging the government also to pay for prostitutes to make house calls, claiming that he is unable to have sex manually because of his illness and must be accorded this "human right" by a service similar to the government's meals-on-wheels program. [The Observer (London), 1-1-06]
Gninja
Guild Leader

Postby Debillus » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:31 pm

Individual communes have practiced this, but in november - i think - it was ruled to be none of the communes concern to finance prostitution through tax funds, and they were told to stop it.

Whether they actualy did .... no clue =)
Debillus
Extreme Poster!

Postby Quanth » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:05 pm

yeah .. move to Denmark, loose your job or go to prison and get laid for free...

In US you have "all you can drink" soda in every fast food restaurent... we wanted that but couldent get it, so we settled for 2nd best
"All your cookies are belong to me"
Quanth
Pally@

Postby Debillus » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:02 pm

On a more serious note, but still related to the little piece of rock attached to germany ..

(click the picture)

Last edited by Debillus on Fri May 14, 2010 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Debillus
Extreme Poster!

Postby Schteek » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:37 am

I don't know how much out on a limb here I am but I completely support the freedom of speech demonstrated in those cartoons and would add only that I hope I never lose my sense of humor like it seems most of the middle east has. If a joke is for jokers I want to start the anti ban campaign here in the US to:

BUY DANISH!!!!

http://www.danishfood.net/
Last edited by Schteek on Fri May 14, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Schteek
Beer!

Postby Flobdeth » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:47 pm

You guys don't know how lucky you are, freedom of speech?? WTF is that??

they tried to ban the telling of jokes in the UK this past week, well more satirical, that would cover political racist or any other type of joke that some religion/race/colour or creed could take offence to! bottom line being, the people that took offence to those cartoons, extremists, UK government trying to kiss their asses and get them onside, like WTF!!

FFS world, liten up! its a joke! dont mean you need to start WW3 over a freekin cartoon! how much abuse do the Scots take from the english, but we dont frickin surround EU offices waving guns about! get a sense of humour.

Back to the whole point of me writin this........

COMMIT ME NOW!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Flobdeth on Fri May 14, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flobdeth
> Tonedeth

Postby Schteek » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:26 pm

Kind of off topic but, I found this a Timely release of this movie.

http://humor.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsi ... forcomedy/
Schteek
Beer!

Return to JoKeS!