Wask / Vespy / Bruteus has passed away

This forum contain public news and information about JoKeRs WilD.

Moderator: .Web Crew

Wask / Vespy / Bruteus has passed away

Postby Lanoo » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:17 pm

To the JoKeR family

Sad to inform you that my best RL friend and recently qualified doctor in Chiropractic has lost his life in a motor car accident on the 6th of November 2006, six weeks before his 29th birthday.
His brother Gary and I posted messages on EVE, AA and Legend of the Jokers but didnt think to post here. Forgive.
Bruce (Wask) loved you all. His two brothers, and Mother, and Father, and me Pierre wish him many safe flights in his new non-RL world.
We will meet again Buddy.

Hugs
Last edited by Lanoo on Fri May 14, 2010 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
[b][size=150][color=blue]Lanoo[/color][/size][/b] (EQ2-Gaurdian-Craftsman 2006), Landyfix (EQ1-Druid 2004), LaNdY~JoKeR (Tanarus 1998), Landx [Eve 2009], Landr or Aggraf [Shards of Dahlaya (EQ) 2010]
Lanoo
> Landy

Postby Flobdeth » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:25 pm

Hope you're happy wherever you are Wasky, you made me laugh loads in game :buddybeer:

Landy, I'm really sorry at your loss mate, bet you miss him loads, I know he used to make me pmsl all the time in game, always seemed a good guy.
Flobdeth
> Tonedeth

Postby Inglorion » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:24 am

Thank you for letting us know, Pierre. Please accept my condolences and pass them on to his family too.

Bruce was a great friend and always fun to be around. My best memory with him as Wask in EQ2 was when I found out I could make other groupmembers' pets dance with my coercer fun spell. Kept doing it over and over on Wask's pet - and he kept recasting his pet going on and on on vent about what the heck his pet was doing "it had to be bugged!".

We all had a great laugh about that one - and the trick with the dancing pets became one of Inglorion's trademarks in the game.

He will be missed....may be gone, but never forgotten.
Inglorion
Board Troller

Postby Gninja » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:31 am

I really am speachless about this. I will surely miss him and I send my best to all of his family and other friends.
Gninja
Guild Leader

Postby Debillus » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:41 am

I send my best to his friends and loved ones. Allthough I never came to meet him in real life, he was always very much present when he came online to the game. He was fun to hang around, and he will surely be missed.

/Deb
Debillus
Extreme Poster!

Postby Tavi » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:56 am

I am very very sad to hear this. Please give my condolences to his family and friends. I know he is missed.

Tavi
Tavi
JoKeR

Postby Schteek » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:13 pm

I can't remember a memory of him that wasn't a good one. Our thoughts are with him and all who knew him.

Andy
Schteek
Beer!

Postby Gninja » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:14 pm

Mini and Lanoo: Let us know if there anything the JoKeRs can do to help out
Gninja
Guild Leader

Postby Quanth » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:39 pm

Im so sad to hear about this, my condolences to his family and friends, i know there are many.

I only have fun and good memories of Wask/Bruce, he was one of the "good guys" who fittet Jokers like a glove. He will be missed

Pierre, im sorry for your loss, and i want to thank you for letting us know. I promise i will "take one down" for Wask once in awhile, in memory of all the good times we had.

Q
"All your cookies are belong to me"
Quanth
Pally@

Postby Cirkeline » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:38 am

it have taken me a long time, to figure out what to post here....

i have been trying and then ended up deleting it all.

Wask and me had som pretty heavy conversations going on about all and everything ...

i know he would have loved to here that me and Q finally are getting married and i owe him a big part of that....

THANK YOU WASK for all ur wise word and ur love

Ill never forget you or what you did for me when i needed it

i love you, thank you

you´ll always be in my heart

/love Cirky
Cirkeline
Panic Evacs'R'Us

Postby Lanoo » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:15 pm

I have sad moments like this when I just like to read all your messages. Thanks for the words.
Q and Cirke... I never knew he meant so much. Hugs.
His brother, Mini/Gary, is strong as ever. At the moment we cannot find the energy to play any of the games Bruce used to play.
Fly safe Buddy.
[b][size=150][color=blue]Lanoo[/color][/size][/b] (EQ2-Gaurdian-Craftsman 2006), Landyfix (EQ1-Druid 2004), LaNdY~JoKeR (Tanarus 1998), Landx [Eve 2009], Landr or Aggraf [Shards of Dahlaya (EQ) 2010]
Lanoo
> Landy

Re: Wask / Vespy / Bruteus has passed away

Postby Lanoo » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Hi JoKeRs

Its amazing how jokers stick together and keep coming back to see news of the "family". I often read the latest posts on the Jokers sites I can still link to.

Today I have had 6 beers of 500ml each because Bruce would have forced me to have those anyway. So! I am remembering the day he had the vehicle accident, the 4th of Nov. Weird how you remember each hour... what you were doing four years ago, to the hour.

Thanks again, Jokers!

Cheers Bruce Buddy.

Pierre / Lanoo
Lanoo
> Landy

Return to JoKeRs Wild News and Public Information