The solution is simple. Make this match multiplayer

Got something funny to post? Here's where you have that opportunity!

Moderators: .Web Crew, JoKeRs Officers

The solution is simple. Make this match multiplayer

Postby StevenCao » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:42 am

Okay, so I only started playing this game a few days ago Buy MS2 Mesos because I was being told by a couple of folks how good it was. Not gont lie - This match, in its current condition, is BORING.Why? The dilemma is that this game is a sport and feels just like Adventure Quest. Sure, it's a game with a big planet, however its 2D images prevents it out of getting the adventurous atmosphere like the Elder Scrolls games.

The solution is simple. Make this match multiplayer. I think a good deal of people here will agree with me that this match would be a lot more enjoyable if we can share the experience with many people.I don't know when the guys over at Nexon understand about this game named World of Warcraft, but it's a sport where plenty of individuals exist in one world rather than everybody living in their own world. Playing by yourself makes this match dull like this game, but partying and going on raids is what makes the game enjoyable. It's the community which makes the game wonderful. If multiplayer was added by Nexon to the match this game can get the exact same experience.

Right now, I have an archer at level 140. Would not it be cool if there were some people training with me? Instead, I'm grinding . Even if it is not a celebration, just seeing people passing by or training at the exact same place as me would make me feel so much better.

Right now, because this match is single-player Maplestory 2 Mesos , the game seems so lonely I don't wish to play it in its current state.Anyway, I hope that the guys over at Nexon listen to my suggestions and add multiplayer.
StevenCao
Board NewB

Return to JoKeS!